Follow @ideal_eyes on Twitter and Instagram and simply take a picture of yourself in your glasses or sunglasses and share on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #myidealeyes. The winner will be chosen on 4th June and receive £200 to spend in any of our three practices. You can enter as many times as you like a purchase is not necessary. Full terms and conditions are below, Good Luck.
#myidealeyes Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition opens at 00.01am 2nd March 2015 and closes at midnight 30th May 2015
2. Entry to the draw is free.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. To enter the draw, participants must upload a photograph of themselves, wearing glasses or sunglasses to either Twitter or Instagram and share the picture with #myidealeyes and @Ideal_Eyes, before close of prize draw. Entries can also be shared on the Ideal Eyes Ltd. Facebook page /idealeyeslimited.
5. The prize is a £200 voucher, redeemable at Ideal Eyes only - no cash alternative is available. The prize is non-transferable.
6. Ideal Eyes will pick a winner at random from all qualifying entries at close of business 4th June 2015. The 3 winners will be contacted via the social media platform used to enter the competition
7. If the winner has not responded by 11th June 2015, Ideal Eyes reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement.
8. Tweets, Facebook statuses and Instagram posts may not contain libellous, sexually explicit, disparaging content or other content deemed inappropriate, nor deviate from the competition message. This type of picture and post will be immediately removed and entrants removed from the draw.
9. Entrants may enter the draw as many times as they wish, on one or more social media platforms.
10. By entering the competition and sharing with #myidealeyes and/or @Ideal_Eyes the entrant agrees to their image being used and shared by Ideal Eyes Ltd for marketing purposes.
11. Entrants must be UK residents aged over 18 years or have full parental/guardian consent. Employees or members of their families of Ideal Eyes Ltd, or anyone professionally connected with the competition will not be eligible for the prize draw.
12. By entering the prize draw entrants confirm that they meet the entry criteria and that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of Ideal Eyes Ltd., which are final in all matters relating to the promotion and in the event of any dispute. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence or communication will be entered into.
13. The promoter is Ideal Eyes Ltd. Templars Square, Cowley, Oxford OX4 3XH. Ideal Eyes ltd. 76 West Way, Botley, Oxford OX2 9JT. Ideal Eyes Ltd. 217 Banbury Road, Summertown, Oxford OX2 7HQ.
14. Ideal Eyes Ltd. will not be held responsible for any disappointment, errors, mistakes, accident, technical problems, loss, damage, or anything whatsoever, relating to the prize draw.
15. The terms, together with the standard terms can be found on the Ideal Eyes Ltd. website at http://www.ideal-eyes.co.uk/. The whole agreement between the entrant and Ideal Eyes Ltd. shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.